Do You Keep to a Healthy Diet?
Hi, I’m Vlad. I’ve read some nutritionist’s recommendations as for a healthy diet. A nutritionist is a person who studies nutrition and is an expert in nutrition. Nutrition is the process of obtaining the food necessary for health and growth. I’d like to share with you these pieces of advice.
- People need food to live.
- Food gives us energy for every action we do.
- It helps us build and repair things in our body and it helps our organs function well.
- And good choice of food can make us healthier and, more beautiful and successful.
- Pasta potatoes all have a lot of carbohydrates and they are real energy givers.
- For stronger immunity eat eggs because they have many different vitamins and also a lot of zinc.
- Chicken, fish and nuts increase the production of dopamine in your brain which helps you to concentrate.
- Eat this food before sitting down to do your schoolwork because it is full of protein and healthy fats.
- Apples and raw carrots are good for white teeth.
- Walnuts are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and they are good for cleaner skin.
- Water is necessary for fresh and healthy looking skin.
- Keep to a healthy diet and stay healthy!
- Carbohydrates, or carbs, are sugar molecules. Along with proteins and fats, carbohydrates are one of three main nutrients found in foods and drinks. Your body breaks down carbohydrates into glucose. Glucose, or blood sugar, is the main source of energy for your body’s cells, tissues, and organs.
- Omega-3s are a type of polyunsaturated fat. They are found in flaxseed and walnuts, as well as fatty fish such as salmon, trout, mackerel and catfish. Unsaturated fats are the good fats which include polyunsaturated fatty acids. Found mostly in vegetable oils, polyunsaturated fats help lower blood cholesterol levels.
- Zinc is a major player in the creation of DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid), growth of cells, building proteins, healing damaged tissue, and supporting a healthy immune system.
- Dopamine is a chemical released in the brain that makes you feel good. Having the right amount of dopamine is important both for your body and your brain.