Tell about your pet, will you?
Hi! I am Liza. I would like to tell about my dog Becky. She was a stray dog, we took it from the street. She wasn’t a puppy, she was an adult dog. Now she is two years old. Becky isn’t a big dog, she is little. She is black and white. She is smart and lively. My dog has got brown eyes. Becky likes eating meat, chicken necks and sausage for animals.
My dog lives in her dog house in our yard. I think her house is comfortable and protects her from sun and cold, rain and wind.
My dog likes playing with me very much. I taught my Becky some commands: sit, lie down, serve, give a paw. Becky also loves to come into my arms. My dog likes to be petted. Together we are fond of riding a geroscooter.
My family and I love Becky very-very much! She is our family member!!!
Do You Know That …
- Dogs can serve people in many ways.
- Dogs are often used as pets. They are so popular because they are usually friendly, playful and loyal.
- Dogs are often called ‘man’s best friend’.
- Dogs like being around their masters and they like to be petted.
- Some dogs are used to help people do their work. They often have jobs. There are guard dogs, hunting dogs, herding dogs, police dogs, army dogs, messenger dogs, guide dogs for blind people, rescue dogs. There are also dogs that are trained to smell for diseases in the human body or to find bombs or illegal drugs. These dogs sometimes help police in airports or other areas.
- Dogs eat both meat and vegetables often mixed together and sold in stores as dog food.
- A baby dog is called a pup or puppy. A dog is called a puppy until it is about one year old.