Tell about your pet, will you?
Hi! I am Liza. I would like to tell about my dog Becky. She was a stray dog, we took it from the street. She wasn’t a puppy, she was an adult dog. Now she is two years old. Becky isn’t a big dog, she is little. She is black and white. She is smart and lively. My dog has got brown eyes. Becky likes eating meat, chicken necks and sausage for animals.
My dog lives in her dog house in our yard. I think her house is comfortable and protects her from sun and cold, rain and wind.
My dog likes playing with me very much. I taught my Becky some commands: sit, lie down, serve, give a paw. Becky also loves to come into my arms. My dog likes to be petted. Together we are fond of riding a geroscooter.
My family and I love Becky very-very much! She is our family member!!!
Do You Know That …
- Dogs can serve people in many ways.
- Dogs are often used as pets. They are so popular because they are usually friendly, playful and loyal.
- Dogs are often called ‘man’s best friend’.
- Dogs like being around their masters and they like to be petted.
- Some dogs are used to help people do their work. They often have jobs. There are guard dogs, hunting dogs, herding dogs, police dogs, army dogs, messenger dogs, guide dogs for blind people, rescue dogs. There are also dogs that are trained to smell for diseases in the human body or to find bombs or illegal drugs. These dogs sometimes help police in airports or other areas.
- Dogs eat both meat and vegetables often mixed together and sold in stores as dog food.
- A baby dog is called a pup or puppy. A dog is called a puppy until it is about one year old.
Liza, your dog Becky is super! I’m glad that you’re such good friends! I read about your pet with great interest!
Hello Liza. It is intresting to read your story! I know that dogs are wolves’ relatives. I think you`re a very imaginative person! I had a fish as a pet but it died. My grandma has two dogs. Your dog is lovely! Thank you for your post!
Hi Liza! Your story about your dog is very interesting!!! I dream of having a dog. Tell me how old were you when you took the dog? In my family no one has a dog. I think you love your dog very much!!!!!!!!
Hi Vlad! In your comment I’ve read that your granny has two dogs.I have some questions for you. What are the names of the dogs? What breed are they? Are they small or big? I think you love animals, especially dogs. Today I have received a kitten named Messi. Now Becky has a friend. Thank for your comment. Bye-Bye:).
Hi Liza! Your story about your dog is very cool. I also have a dog named Betty. I wrote about Betty and my pets when I was in the second form. You can read about my pets here: https://in2english.net/2018/05/19/my-pets-year-2/
Now we have a dog and fish. I like playing with Betty and ask her to smile. Betty loves meat: chicken and beef. I think you really like your dog. Thank you for your post. The pictures are so lovely!
Hi Nastia!I already looked at the post about your pets.I really liked it. I have a cat too, but I have never had any fish or hamster. My cat’s name is Messi. This is a kitten. Messi likes playing with balls and nuts. Messi likes eating meat, cats corn and cheese. And I like Messi very much.
my grandmother has only one dog now because the second one ran away. Her dog’s name is Badi. He is a spaniel and he is 10 months old.
Yes, I like dogs but today a dog three times smaller than me attacked me when I rode a scooter, she ran up and started barking, but I scared her away.