Fly High 3 Lesson 24 Did You Drink Your Milk?
Grammar: Questions in Past Simple
Vocabulary Fly High 3 Lesson 24
flippers – листа
We’ve got our flippers.
sun cream – сонцезахисний крем
Have you got any sun cream?
phone – телефон, телефонувати
Did you phone your friends?
have breakfast – снідати
Did you have your breakfast?
go to bed early – лягати спати рано
Did you go to bed early last night?
swim (swam, swum) – плавати
I swim in the sea every summer. Did you swim in the sea?
crab – краб
This is a big crab. I saw a beautiful crab on the beach. Did you see a crab?
strawberry ice cream – полуничне морозиво
Did you eat a strawberry ice cream? Yes, I did. I love strawberry ice cream.
There they are! – Ось вони!
Come on, let’s go! – Давайте, поїхали!
Make these sentences Yes/No questions (Did … V1…?)
Revise irregular verbs
- They had a wonderful time on the beach.
- Yesterday we went to the zoo.
- We saw an elephant in the zoo.
- My friend watched an interesting film last week.
- We drank apple juice.
- We ate lots of sandwiches.
- They bought some new clothes.
- I helped my mum last night.
- They came to school in time.
- He did his homework in the evening.
- They climbed the mountain last Friday.
- I wrote a postcard to my friend.
- He took some photos.
- My grandpa listened to the radio in the evening.
- Dad read the newspaper in the morning.
- My granny worked in the garden last Thursday.
- My mum gave us some sandwiches.
- I laughed with my friends yesterday.
- We went to the park last weekend.
- They bought a new car last month.