What is your favourite dessert?
You will need the following ingredients:
120g dark chocolate
2 egg yolks
60ml castor sugar
45 ml gluten free flour
- Preheat the oven to 220°C, prepare 4 moulds by buttering them and dusting a little castor sugar
- In the microwave (or in a double boiler) melt the butter and chocolate together.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, yolks and castor sugar until light and creamy in colour.
- Fold in the chocolate and sieve in the flour, gently folding in to prevent knocking the air out.
- Divide between the 4 molds and place in the fridge until needed.
- Bake for 8 minutes (if baking straight away) or 12 minutes (if cold) until the outer edges are set.
- Carefully loosen the edges from the mould with a sharp knife.
- Place the serving plate upside down on the top of the mould and invert.
- Leave to stand for 30 seconds before removing the mould.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream or crème fraiche.
- Enjoy your chocolate fondant!