Develop your speaking and writing skills
Do Speaking Writing Test 3 Year 7
Speak about the sport that interests you most. Give some information about:
- when you started to play it;
- what sports club you attend;
- how often you train;
- who your coach is;
- how often you take part in any competitions;
- whether you have any awards;
- what your plans for the nearest future are.
Task 1. Choose the correct variant.
1. I’m going to buy ___ carrots.
2. Do you know ___ good shops near here?
3. Mark bought ___ kilo of rice.
4. Remember to bring ___ apples.
b. a few
c. a lot
d. a little
5. They won’t go camping. – ____
a. So will I.
b. Neither do we.
c. Neither will we.
d. Either do I.
6. Fred needs a holiday. – ____
a. So do I.
b. Neither do I.
c. So did I.
d. As do I.
7. ____ Harry ____ Helen wrote a letter to Ann. They both knew her address.
a. Neither … nor
b. Either … or
c. Or … or
d. Nor … or
8. My granny can ____ read ____ write. She didn’t go to school.
a. either … neither
b. either … or
c. neither … nor
d. and … and
Task 2. a) Put the verbs in brackets into the Present Perfect Continuous Tense.
1. I _______ (to pack) my case all the morning.
2. She _______ (not to cook) since 3 o’clock.
b) Complete the questions with the correct question tags.
1. Boys won’t play basketball tomorrow, _____?
2. My friend went boating down the river, _____ ?
Task 3. Rewrite the given sentences in the Passive Voice.
- The dog bit the old lady.
- We play chess every day.
- Tom and Ian ate five hamburgers.
- I check my email every day.
Task 4. Write about your family rest last year. Give some information about:
- where you went and what you did;
- who you went with;
- what you liked/disliked most;
- whether you want to go there again.
Leave A Comment