Develop your speaking and writing skills
Do Speaking Writing Test 1 Year 7
Speak about your eating habits. Give some information about:
— your typical menu for the day;
— your favourite types of food;
— the most delicious thing you have ever eaten;
— unhealthy food in your opinion;
— places you prefer to buy food;
— things you want to change in your diet.
Task 1. Choose the correct variant.
1. Is there _____ coffee left?
2. How _______ cars are there in the street?
3. It’s cold. Don’t open _____ windows.
4. Do you know _______ good hotels near here?
5. I like tea with lemon. ________
a. So does Helen.
b. Neither does Bob.
c. So do you.
d. As does Mary.
6. David doesn’t like oranges. ________
a. So do I.
b. Neither do I.
c. I don’t too.
d. Either don’t I.
7. _____ Sue _______ Sara will help you with your homework. They are both busy at the moment.
a. And … and
b. Either … or
c. Neither … nor
d. So … as
8. This is my offer. You ______ take it _______ leave it.
a. neither … nor
b. so … as
c. either … or
d. as … as
Task 2. a) Put the verbs in brackets into the Present Perfect Continuous Tense.
Tony ____________________ (to write) the letter for an hour.
They ____________________ (to cycle) for a long time.
b) Complete the questions with the correct question tags.
My friend has returned from his trip, _________ ?
Children won’t type any letters, _________ ?
Task 3. Rewrite the given sentences in the Passive Voice.
1. She bought four apples.
2. We won a prize.
3. He repairs the car regularly.
4. Children often play computer games in their free time.
Task 4. Write about your school Physical Training lessons. Give some information about:
- how many PT lessons you have per week
- what you like most about them
- your likes / dislikes about sports facilities
- what you would like to change.