Speak about birthday parties.
- A birthday is a special day for a person.
- It is a personal holiday, but people like to be with their friends and their family on this day.
- That’s why they have birthday parties.
- “Happy birthday and many happy returns of the day!” Englishmen usually say to a person on this day.
- Friends write greetings on birthday cards and give presents.
- At a brithday party there is always a cake with candles on the table.
- If you want to know how old the person is, count the candles or read the number.
This is Gleb’s project. Watch it and say how you usually celebrate your birthday and learn how to write a birthday invitation in English.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
Leave A Comment