Friends are so important! They cheer you up, share their secrets and keep you company.
Our friends are all very different, but that’s what makes them so great!
My Friends Important Ideas
|share my secrets
talk about hobbies and interests
never feel bored
talk about everything
have a good laugh
share my sadness
with my friend
My friend and I …
- share our secrets
- talk about our hobbies, interests, school life
- never feel bored with each other
- have a good laugh
- are ready to give a helping hand when in need
- keep secrets
A good friend …
– is always straight with you
– is ready to give you a helping hand
– will never let you down
– is the person you can always rely on
– can keep a secret
– will help you decide what to do in a difficult situation
– understands you better than anyone else
– will always listen to you
– likes you even when you are not easy to be with
I am a very sociable person, so I’ve got a lot of friends. We have common interests and we usually spend our spare time together: play volleyball, go to the discos, to the cinema or to the park. But besides I have my best friend, whom I trust, who gives me a hand of help when I need it, and who is proud of my success.
My friend’s name is Alex. We are classmates. He is tall, athletic, with short dark hair and brown eyes. My friend is a very interesting person. He reads a lot and always has an opinion of his own about anything.
Alex isn’t very fond of school and studying, but he is very keen on games. He is fond of football and tennis, but volleyball is his favourite sport. He wants to become a professional player. That’s why he spends a lot of time practicing and trying to improve his game.
Alex is a very reliable person. I can discuss with him everything that worries me. Alex takes things easier than I do and it let me see the other side of the situation.
In fact we have very much in common: similar goals in life, interests and problems. Of course we can have different opinions about things, we often argue but never quarrel.
I appreciate our friendship. I hope we’ll keep our friendship for life.
Proverbs about friendship
- The best mirrior is an old friend.
- A good friend is my nearest relation.
- Love is blind, friendship closes its eyes.
- Only your real friends tell you when your face is dirty.
- An honest answer is the sign of true friendship.
- Friendship doubles our joy and divides our grief.
- A friend in need is a friend indeed.