What food should we eat to be healthy?
Speak about four food groups.
Say some words about your eating habits.
Food for Health
- Our diet is what we eat and drink.
- There are four food groups.
- They are the fruit and vegetable group, the meat group, the bread and cereal group and the milk group.
- We need food from each group.
- Eat fruit and vegetables four or more times every day.
- We need food from the meat group twice a day.
- Meat, fish, eggs, chicken, turkey, and nuts are in this group.
- This food helps us grow and be strong.
- The milk group or dairy products help our bones and teeth stay healthy.
- We need two or three cups of milk each day.
- Food in the bread and cereal group is made from plants called grains.
- Grains give us energy.
- We should eat healthful and different food.
- We should choose food from the four food groups.
- When we are hungry between meals we may have a snack.
- We should drink water.