You learn English and I know that it is one of your favourite subjects.
Can you make rules for English lessons?
If children follow your rules, they will see that learning English is fun.
Rules For English Lessons:
– speak English only
– always do your homework
– consult your teacher
– read books by English writers
– train pronunciation
– do role play and project work
– find the pronunciation of new words in your dictionary
– use phonetic symbols to pronounce the words correctly
– use the English words you know
– don’t stop speaking
– do grammar exercises in English
– learn many words
– listen to spoken English to understand it better
– listen to songs, texts, stories and tales in English