Write the letter of application for the course. Use some of the phrases:
- I am writing to apply for admission to the course in …
- I would like to apply for a place on …
- I have taken / passed / completed the …
- I hold a certificate in …
- I look forward to receinving your response …
- I look forward to hearing from you …
- I hope that you will consider me for admission to the course.
- I enclose further details of my qualifications and work experience.
- I feel I need to expand my knowledge of …
78, Bohdana Khmelnitskoho Str.
10, Green Street
Faculty of Humanities
Dear Sir / Madame,
I am writing to apply for an English course offered by your college in summer.
I am 15 years old and I am a student of High school in Kaniv, Ukraine.
For some time I have been looking for a course in English at a higher level and that is why I found your course very interesting. I have always been interested in learning English. As a student at a secondary school №1 I passed on the English exam and I hold a certificate at A2 Level. I have enjoyed my summer job of a guide in Shevchenko museum enormously. However, I feel I need to expand my knowledge of English and improve my writing, reading and speaking skills. I believe that taking a place on the B1 English Course would enable me to gain valuable knowledge. Furthermore, it would give me the opportunity to stay with a host family and have practice in everyday English.
I would like to ask for more details on this course. I would also be very grateful if you could inform me if there is a choice of clubs provided by your college. Finally, I would like to ask if I can pay for the course with a credit card.
I hope that you will consider me for admission to the course.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
It’s a good apprenticeship program for a more ideas has were to learn slot from u guys
Great thanks for your comment. I am pleased that you found this post useful.