Have you got a favourite teacher?
I would like to tell you about my favourite teacher. She is Irina Illivna, my teacher of English.
She is kind, helpful, kind-hearted, friendly, merry, honest, but sometimes strict.
I never feel bored with her. She teaches me from the first grade.
At our classes we do lots of various activities:
- learn new words
- write dictations
- read texts and exciting stories
- write letters, emails and essays
- watch videos
- make projects
- make presentations
- have practice in listening and speaking
- do lots of grammar exercises and tests
- learn customs and traditions of English-speaking people
I LOVE MY TEACHER VERY MUCH!!!
I’d like to be a teacher of English too.