My Lessons Year 3
What lessons do you have in Year 3?
How many days a week do you go to school?
What lessons are there on your timetable?
Which lessons do you like?
Do you like school?
Speak about your lessons
- I go to school five days a week: on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- I don’t go to school on Saturday and Sunday.
- They are my days off.
- We have got Maths, Ukrainian, Reading, English, Nature Studies, IT, Art, PE, Craft and Music at school.
- We count and do sums at Maths lesson.
- We write Ukrainian and do grammar exercises at Ukrainian lesson.
- We read texts and learn poems at Reading lesson.
- We speak, read and write English at English lesson.
- We read about plants, animals, birds and insects at our Nature Study lessons.
- We learn to work on computer and sometimes play computer games at IT lesson.
- We run, jump and play sports games at PE lesson.
- We draw and paint in Art.
- We sing songs at Music lesson.
- We make things at Craft lesson.
- My favourite day of the week is ____________________________________________________
- My favourite lessons are _________________________________________________________