Tell about your native town.
- I live in Kaniv.
- It is a small town in the central part of Ukraine.
- Our town is old, green and beautiful.
- It is more than 900 years old.
- Kaniv stands on the Dnipro River, the biggest river in Ukraine.
- There is a hydroelectric power station on the River Dnipro.
- Come and see the old church in Soborna Square.
- It is Uspensky Cathedral.
- There is a museum of decorative folk art in front of Uspensky Cathedral.
- There are lots of beautiful things to see there.
- In Soborna Square there is Gaidar Library –Museum.
- There are lots of interesting books for children there.
- Come and see the famous Shevchenko Museum on Tarasova Hill.
- There are a lot of beautiful paintings there.
- There is Shevchenko grave on Tarasova Hill.
- There is a museum of military equipment in Energetykiv Street.
- There are many shops and cafes in our town.
- There are some nice hotels to stay in.
- Welcome to my native town!
hydroelectric power station – гідроелектростанція
a museum of decorative folk art – музей декоративно-прикладного мистецтва
paintings – картини
grave – могила
a museum of military equipment – музей військової техніки
Leave A Comment