Speak about sport in your life.
Are you into sport?
What kinds of sports are you good at?
How does sport help you in your everyday life?
I’m a sporty person and sport is an important part of my life. In summer I go in for swimming, football and tennis. I also go in for athletics. Of all outdoor games I prefer football. I like to watch football matches on TV. Of all indoor games I like basketball and volley-ball best of all.
My favourite school subject is PE. Our teacher is a very good trainer. We go in for athletics, gymnastics, basketball, football, volley-ball and table tennis. PE lessons help us to be strong, healthy and keep fit.
As for me, my favourite kind of sports is judo. On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays I attend the sports section in judo. Our coach is very good. I have good results in judo. I always take part in competitions. I’ve got a red belt.
Sport helps me in different ways.
- First of all, sport builds character.
- Secondly, it teaches to win and to lose.
- Thirdly, it makes me strong, fast and patient.
- Besides, it teaches me about life.
- And finally, it is a good way to meet people, even from other countries.