Can you share a recipe of your favourite dish?
Hi, I’m Ksenia and I like borshch very much. This Ukrainian dish is very popular. Here is the recipe.
To cook Ukrainian borshch you need the following ingredients:
- fresh cabbage
- fresh tomatoes or tomato paste
Follow the instructions:
- Pour water into a sauce-pan and put some meat into it.
- While it boils peel and cut the vegetables.
- Heat the frying-pan and add some oil.
- Fry beetroot, carrots and onions.
- Add sliced tomatoes or tomato paste.
- Put cut potatoes into the saucepan.
- In 1o minutes add cut cabbage, fried vegetables and salt to your taste.
- Boil until it’s ready.
- Chop green parsley and dill and add.
- Serve with sour cream.