- March, April and May are spring months.
- In spring the days become longer and nights shorter.
- In March it sometimes snows.
- The sun shines warm.
- Bright spring sun rays begin to melt snow in the fields and in the streets and icy sheet on the rivers and lakes.
- The trees begin to bud and soon tiny green leaves begin to appear.
- It is so pleasant to see snowdrops in the woods and to enjoy the fresh breath of the new season.
- Nature awakens.
- Birds come back from the south.
- They build their nests.
- Then they feed their little babies.
- The nightingales start to sing their beautiful melodies.
- In April and May the weather is warm and sunny.
- People do not wear warm clothes; they wear raincoats, light jackets or only suits, jeans and pullovers.
- The fruit trees start blossoming and everything around looks festive in white and pink garments.
- New green grass covers the ground and all parks and gardens look so pretty.
- April and May rains wash the earth and everything looks so bright.
- People say that April showers bring May flowers.
- There are so many of them in the fields, parks, gardens and in the streets.
- Daffodils, tulips, dandelions and other spring flowers look amazing.
- The farmers begin to sow the fields.
- The proverb says: “As you sow, you shall mow”.
- People work in the gardens and plant trees, bushes, vegetables and flowers.
- In spring we celebrate Easter and Mother’s Day.
- I like spring very much because it is a very beautiful season, the season of hope and happiness.
icy sheet – льодяне простирадло
to bud – набухати (про бруньки)
tiny – крихітний
appear – з’являтися
pleasant – приємний
snowdrops – підсніжники
fresh breath – свіжий подих
nature awakens – природа прокидається
nightingale – соловей
garment – убрання, одяг
shower – злива
daffodil – нарцис
dandelion – кульбаба
to sow – сіяти
hope – надія